Sunday, December 14, 2008

Beautiful Sunday....

14th Dec, 2008
If you would have told me around two years ago that there will come a time when I'll be so packed with work that I won't have even sundays free, I'd have laughed at you.  And if you'd have said that despite all the busy schedule, I would enjoy it, I'd have asked you to apply for a stand up comedy contest. And if I would have done any of that, I'd have had to eat my own words and laughter...... Not only are my days jam packed and my sundays more eventful than ever, I discovered that I'm actually thriving on all that! I'm enjoying every part of the life that I'm now leading. Simply because all that I do makes sense to me. If all the work would have been studies, like some doctors-to-be and engineers-to-be do during a day, I'd have either killed myself, or someone else. What I'm doing is much much more productive and satisfying. and I love it. 

No comments: