Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Talking of nice days...

16th Dec, 2008
It was a beautiful day, to say the least about it... Firstly, began quite late (I think I'm getting into the habit!!! BAD!!!) went to college at 10.30 and attended but one lecture. Reena Ma'am's lecture in Organisational Behaviour. Then did a little work. I've been a little guilty over the last few days cause Rashmi has taken so ill, a lot of it being due to stress and that made me do a little more of my job today. Poor her... I hope she recovers fast.... 
Then went around the town with Nikita and Nidhi. Went to Jai Hind college with Garima and Nikita first to get our certificates and stuff for Detour. Then went to have fresh sliced strawberries with malai ice cream at naturals... was awesome!!! 
Then Garima went to her hostel room and I went with Nikita to Roopmilan cause she had to select a saree for her bhabhi. Once that was done, (and nidhi joined us there) we went out to Nikita's hostel room and spent some time as she showed us around the hostel. Then after loitering around for sometime, we left for our respective places. And I came home... well, that was about all that I did. came home and did a little work online. So here I am now... 
well, some notes for the day: Nikita's hostel seemed brilliant!!! I will try to live in one someday... And Fresh strawberry slices with malai ice cream taste heavenly!!!!!

so more at a later date...

No comments: