Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hectic!! But fun!!

No jokes! I'm thriving on the hectic days!! I absolutely love it!!
Today was a run! I left house in the morning and headed for St. Xavier's college. Collected some breakthrough CD's from Prof. Bhatia (that charming lady!!) and took some contact details from her. Then went and spoke to the director of the Xavier's Institute of Communication about screening in their department. Then went to college and attended Reena Ma'am and Sarika Ma'am's lectures. After that, went down to Lower Parel to the office and picked up some books to be returned to the American Library. Went to the library at churchgate and did the needful. Then headed for bandra where I was supposed to meet Shinoy, and Becky at Becky's place... But they left house to leave for Goregaon. So I met them near the Bandra station for some food. Then they left and I waited for mom to come as we were gonna go buy some decent formals for me. till she came, I fell off to sleep as I sat on the bench at the station and a police woman came to wake me up since I had a large bag with me and she found it suspicious. I told her that I was waiting for my mom and she smiled n left!!! Then mom came and we went to get some really nice stuff. I got a formal skirt and top after a lot of try outs. And mom got other stuff too. 
Then we left and came home. And after an awesome dinner and a game of badminton with my sis, I'm here on the comp writing my blog..... when I'm supposed to be in bed...
so I'd better go...
Good Night!!

No comments: