Monday, December 15, 2008

A Whole New Week.....

15th Dec, 2008,
There are good days, bad days, and then there are 'mix bag' days. Today was a 'mix bag' day. I had a pinch of problems, a dash of fun, a pint of sleep (!!!!) and little spoonfuls of almost every other things that life has to offer. That included some pain, a little anguish and anger too. But I guess that is what makes the day worth living. It is days like this one that I will look back upon and think... 'Man! What a life I've lived!!' 
You know, people think falling in love is beautiful..... I found out at my own expense (twice) that it isn't. Especially when the person that you are in love with is not in love with you..... So the only way to be out of the heart break that results from such a thing is to fall in love with someone who already loves you.... and we all have that one person.... Ourselves!!! So the best bet is to fall in love with yourself and do everything that the 'self' wants you to!! Can you think of a better relationship?? Well, I can't and I think I'll keep it up this way. Safe. And Beautiful.....

No comments: