Friday, December 19, 2008

Miracles happen....

20th Dec, 2008
I missed yesterday's bolg, but had good reason for that....
You know, I've believed in miracles. I knew that if you wished for something right from the bottom of your heart with all the strength of will that you possess and have faith in your wish, it comes true.... But there has never been a time when I've suddenly come so close to miracles ever before.... Now, I know for a fact that things happen because someone somewhere is writing a script keeping all the characters in mind.... and everything happens because it plays some role somewhere. even stumbling on a pavement stone or missing a train is part of a larger scheme... but we seem so engrossed in our own little worlds, that we fail to recognise the wheels of the Big Machine turning. We hardly notice the intricate steps of the cosmic dance to admire it's beauty... maybe we are too small to even be able to percieve any segment of the whole show... let alone the whole performance.....
and though I am unable to get the whole Big Idea that's lurking somewhere, I'm just thankful that it exists and this whole affair of Life is not just a random jumble of happenings.....
Don't believe in 'God' presay, but there definitely is something out there... Some one, some thing, magic, Belief.... I don't know... 
Just want Whatever it is to know....
I'm thankful that it's there...

No comments: